Be sure to check out my first Blog Contest with great prizes to be won. Contest ends 30 Sep 2008.
I apologize for this delayed post as I was preoccupied with changing to a new blog theme last Sunday. And here I am writing my fifth Link Love -Links Round Up which is a round up of weekly links adding up to my list of useful work at home ideas. If you have a good post to share, you know where to find me, just gave me a shout here. You could also nominate your own post if you’ve written a good one and wishes to share with others here. Just post your comment here giving some details.
- If you are serious about blog commenting and have a do-follow blog find out how you can increase the amount of quality comments on your blog and in the process get a free linkback. Check out what this all means from Sire of WassupBlog as he invites you to join his F Group Hall of Fame.
- If you’ve been told or warned the umpteen times about duplicate content penalty, well Brian from Domain Structure will tell you why there is no such thing. Check out this important revelation in his Duplicate Content Penalty post.
- Barbara Ling shares with us what it takes to free yourself of fear – how to successfully contact A-list bloggers when you need to.
- Tara of TheWAHMBlog shares with us 5 Link Building Ideas she uses in her link building strategy.
- Nataly of WorkItMomBlog tells us having your own business means being scared every single day
If you have a good post you like to share on Work From Home Business Blog, just simply comment below and give me a shout. Link Love – Links Round Up No. 6 will be published next Sunday.
Did you enjoy this article?
If yes and you don’t want to miss my future posts, then subscribe to our RSS Feed.