This is my nineteen Link Love-Links Round Up No.19 that I take pleasure in sharing with you some work from home ideas I’ve read in the blogosphere. This week my 5 favorite posts cover seo, blog traffic, guest posting, blog monetization and webmaster tools.
- If you are thinking about giving your blog a makeover, look no further than SEOHosting‘s 50 Simple Tips For Improving Your Website.
- Here is a quick tutorial regarding SEO explaining how you can increase your blog’s organic traffic. In a nutshell it focuses on Unique Content, Targeted Keywords, Consistency and Page Relevancy. Be sure to read up how this is done in SEOMktg‘s My SEO Experiment, Increase Organic Blog Traffic.
- Find out the real reason why it’s good to guest post as well as accepting guest posts on your blog. If you are focusing on gaining blog traffic, search engine ranking, you won’t want to miss SeachEnginePeople‘s Guest Posting: Why We Both Benefit.
- If you are looking for some ingenious ways of blog monetization or why you are still not getting all of your advertising slots taken up, here is a good tip to use. The post to go to is Brad Blogging‘s 4 Foolproof Ways To Fill Your Advertising Space.
- Many bloggers who have used this tool have spoken only good things about it. If you’ve not heard about Google Alert, perhaps it’s time you should and here is the post explaining what you may have been missing. The post: Google Alerts:A Must Have Tool from GetInternetMarketingStrategies.