Micro Niche Affiliate Marketing In The Works
If you have been following this blog you would know that I’ve focused a lot of effort on Micro Niche Adsense and have achieved good success so far. While I’ll still continue to grow my adsense sites, since I follow the successful XFactor’s Adsense Master Course I’m now working to create my first micro niche affiliate marketing website.
Is Affiliate Marketing Over Saturated?
There are many Internet Marketers who feel that the affiliate marketing industry is over saturated at the moment, but I prefer to see it in a different perspective. Affiliate marketing is not over saturated, it’s just that your niche market is too competitive for you to make any real money. You have to seriously re-look at your ‘how, where and what’ to promote. So if you have a make money online niche or a make money blogging niche, it can be an uphill task to promote your affiliate products successfully in them.
Here’s the solution:
Micro Niche Affiliate Marketing
This just means creating a micro niche website which specifically targets at a smaller niche market. The truth is that every market has its problems that need solved and people are willing to pay good money to get rid of the problems that affect them. If you can identify what kind of problems are affecting them and provide them the means to solve their problems, you just had it made. In an affiliate marketing perspective all that you do is use your keyword tool to look for specific products and market to these people so that they get to fix their problems fast.
Here is the plan…
Step 1 – Find products you think can solve a problem or lots of people search for
There are many places that you can go to but the most obvious one would be Clickbank since it is well established and there are thousands of top quality products to choose from. The key is to find products that you are really interested in and you know that people are ready and willing to put their money in .
Step 2 -Keyword Research
- You can use any free tools to do your keyword research but I used Micro Niche Finder since it has successfully found the right profitable keywords for me in all my micro adsense sites.
- For every product that you chose in Step 1, enter the most appropriate keyword that relates to the product. So if your choice was a stop snoring product then your keyword to be used is “snoring”. The micro niche will list down all the suggested keyword ideas for you. It’s that simple.
Step 3 – Evaluate who are your competitors
- Your keyword research is not complete until you know what competition you are up against with in your niche. For more details on how to do this you can refer to my post “Micro Niche Finder Makes Keyword Research Fun” and how it tells you the ‘strength of competition’.
- The strategy as you might have guessed is to find keywords that have low competition and yet have sufficient traffic searching on these keywords.
Step 4 – Pick Your Domain Name
- Your domain name should contain the main keyword you have selected om Step 2. Not only is this good for SEO but good for visitors’ experience because it is also the name of the product.
- Personally my domain name extension preference is .com, .org and .net in that order
Step 5 – No more one page website
The one page website wonder is probably a thing of the past when people could create in hundreds these one page websites and still make money from them no matter how skimpy they may look to the visitors. I figured you must have a minimum of 5 pages (excluding your required pages of privacy, about, contacts).
Step 6 – Link Building
Needless to say you have to do your backlink building to your new website to ensure you rank not just on Google’s page one but top 4 positions before you can get any decent traffic.