Let Me Do Your Keyword Research For Your Niche Marketing
Are you looking for a keyword research service for your niche marketing?
Are you a seasoned niche marketer?
If you like niche marketing, you would know it is quite an effective business strategy that focuses on marketing a product to people who need them. It’s fulfilling a need, an interest, a passion, an obsession or simply solving a problem for someone. The small markets are commonly referred to as niches.
As an experienced niche marketer you would be the first to agree with me that doing proper keyword research holds the key to niche marketing success. However it is not as easy as going to Google Adwords Keyword Tool and start looking for your profitable keywords to make money. Proper keyword research is not something you can learn overnight. You really need experience and patience and probably a few failed attempts before you get it right. Do you agree with me?
Are you new at niche marketing?
If you are new at niche marketing, chances are that you are new at Internet Marketing too. Perhaps you just got started an “Internet Home Business” and like most new marketers are too overwhelmed to know where to begin. But don’t worry, you are not alone as most new marketers go through this Pandora’s box of madness.
I like to think that after getting your feet wet in Internet Marketing, you would slowly realize the power of the Internet and focusing on small niches is the right thing. Trying to go to a a big niche like ‘make money online’ when you are new and clueless as to where to begin is probably not the best idea. In fact it is almost ‘committing online suicide’ if there is such a term. Let’s just pause for a moment to rationalize why this is a bad option…..
If you target this niche, you are actually targeting people who don’t have any idea just what Internet Marketing is. All they are interested is “make money online”. So if you have a website about affiliate marketing, passive income, or making money in adsense targeting this keyword phrase, the traffic is not going to convert well. Why? Well simply because people coming to your blog is just not interested in what you have to say or they don’t know what the hell you are babbling about. You might be better of targeting ‘Niche Blogging’ with the keyword phrase like “how to make money blogging“.
Niche marketing lets you target a smaller group of people and provide them with the answers to what they are searching for. It helps if this same group of people are hungry for this information and come to your niche website, with an open mind and a ready to buy mentality. Focusing on these small niches can get you more sales if these niche markets have high searches and low competition. And if they are the “evergreen” niches that are popular with a demand that you know everyone just cannot get enough of everyday, well you have found a gold mine.
So what kind of niches should you target. How do you find such profitable niches to begin with? Well my keyword research service that I provide can help you.
My Keyword Research Package contains:
- 5 sets of three-worded keyword phrase (KWP)
- all 5 KWP have gone through domain availability check and at least one domain with exact match (keyword) is available at completion of work – either .com, .org or .net
- a report that provides list of the 5 KWP with detailed local search count, global search count, strength of competition (inanchor count, intitle count, inurl count)
- all 5 KWP have good advertisers (between 8 – 20 advertisers)
- all 5 KWP have attractive ‘cost/click’ given by these advertisers – at least USD1.00 per click (checked from spyfu)
- list of useful resources to help your new micro niche adsense website get to Google’s page one ranking e.g. Xfactor’s Micro Niche Adsense Course, Angela Edwards Backlink Program, affordable outsourced article writing etc
How Much Does a Keyword Research Package cost?
How long do I take to complete one Keyword Research Page?
- 3-5 days
Why take this long?
I believe in giving the best and most profitable keywords for your micro niches. Finding them is a combination of practice, experience and some luck. Sometimes it takes an hour to find a gem while on other occasions it may take a whole day.
What niches will I focus on?
- I research only products because it has been proven that product niches are the most sought after and demanded by people. When people searched for products they are usually ready to buy that product or the information relating to that product. All the clicking to get this information translates to adsense revenue.