How I Get Instant Free Traffic For Competitive Keywords
You probably can find millions of articles or blog posts written on “how to get instant free traffic”. But not quite what I’m going to show you how I do it – because I’ve not seen it published elsewhere by anyone.
Did I get your undivided attention?
To say that anyone can do it just after reading this post would be like taking you for a ride. No, not everyone under any circumstances will be able to do so. It has a few conditions that you must fulfill which I will explain. Still I’m sure there will be many people who meet the few conditions and who will be able to just get it started instantly after learning it.
1. Your website must be ranking in the top 3 spots in Google
2. Your site is a static (html) site
3. It’s a small niche
4. You have adsense on your website
Here’s how I do it….
1. I simply go to my Micro Niche Finder and search for new keywords that relate to and complement my site and specifically look for high paying keywords (>$5). I just love this tool as it displays (yes quite invitingly too) the cost per click for each keyword phrase that I type in, along with other information. For this purpose I do not care much whether the new keyword phrase has a lot of competition – it really does not matter.
2. Then it’s time to go to SpyFu and type in this chosen keyword and confirm the value of the CPC – it should be very close to what you got from MNF.
3. Then write your content using this keyword phrase and ensure that you put a link to your new post on your homepage.
I never get tired of using this method because the Micro Niche Finder makes it so easy to look for these high paying keywords. There is work involved in writing your content. But then again aren’t you already doing that when you are building contents on your website? There is therefore no additional work but you’re just doing it a lot differently like trying to rank in top search engine ranking to generate the traffic. Yeah like everyone else.
Why do I say in this method you get instant traffic? Well because by virtue of your top 3 position (see condition #1), you are already receiving decent traffic. All I have to do now is divert some of this traffic to my new pages I’ve created and so far it has worked well for me. Experience has shown that even if you’re on Google’s #4 position you hardly get many clicks as most of them go to the top 3 sites: #1 – 40%, #2 – 22%, #3 – 9%
Why it works better in static site (using XsitePro2)- well that’s just my personal experience but you may have different opinion about this. Also with static sites, I have lesser distractions and can lead the traffic directly to the new pages I just set up. In fact many successful marketers can possibly write an ebook about using clever strategies of color, navigation and site structure to channel the traffic to wherever they want it to go next.
The key is in choosing the keyword phrases. This time, it’s no longer the usual ‘choose keyword with high searches and low competition’ that you always hear anymore. It’s more like ‘choose keyword that you think many people would use to search in the search engines’. This is not cast in stone but use a little common sense and imagine you are the one searching for the main keywords and finally landing on a website. Then just ask the question, “what else can this site offer me”. If you are able to answer this question, then that means that you have just provided an answer or a solution to the visitor. If you incorporate this thought provoking process each time you think of what new pages to create on your website, you will see an improvement in your CTR.