Get My Newsletter With Backlink Tips, Free High PR Backlinks
By now this home business blog has published a total of 237 blog posts, excluding guest posts, over a period of 3 years and 8 months. Over the last few months, it dawn upon me that as this blog matures with more contents, it becomes increasingly difficult to communicate any important updates to all readers. Today I thought of a good way – through my blog’s backlink newsletter.
Why My Backlink Newsletter?
Well that’s because backlink building is preached and practiced by anyone and everyone who relies on a website or blog to market their online business opportunities. Well now with my newest idea to reach out to my current mailing list and new subscribers, I intend to provide more information in this newsletter in addition to my blog posts that I published. It’s taking small steps towards earning passive income in the near future for you.
What my Backlink Builder Newsletter will contain:
1. Those who subscribed to this newsletter will get instant 10 .edu Backlinks.
2. Subsequent newsletters will contain interesting backlink building techniques and tips that I personally endorsed and used to boost many of my 26 websites and blogs to Google’s Page 1.
3. In every issue of my newsletter, I will reveal one high page rank website (possibly PR5-PR8) and provide url and some accompanying notes to help sign-up. My gift to those who have given me so much support.
4. The newsletter will be a one-pager (see below) as I know how busy people are. It also makes it easy for me to write as I have a busy schedule too.
5. I will use this newsletter also as a channel to inform my subscribers of any important changes (made by Google) that they should know.
6. I will not bombard you with frequent newsletters but you can expect at least 1 newsletter every week. If this becomes difficult I will update this post and will also advise the frequency change in the published newsletters.
Next Step: Just sign up in the form below. It’s Free!
What Do I Hope To Achieve?
It’s just my way of wanting to share my knowledge with others. Well if you’ve read my ‘About Page’, I am dedicating some time this year to teaching Adsense and sharing my Internet Marketing experience with anyone interested. I figured some of this training information relating to backlink building can also be shared with my blog subscribers, if they are interested. However personally I think face-to-face teaching is a lot more effective. Take a look at a recent training in session that I conduct.
Special Invite To Internet Marketers Living In Singapore
You are invited to attend my Free Adsense Workshop that I conduct regularly in my office, such as the one shown in the picture. Contact me for more details.
The one-page newsletter will look something like this:
Some of my past Newsletters have included:
1. here’s 2 free .edu links for you
2. Backlink Building – Don’t Fall For These Myths (with free PR8 backlink)
3. This Is How I Easily Managed My Backlink Building For My 26 Sites
4. How To Find Hot Niche Markets Easily (with free PR6 backlink)
5. My Pyramid Link Structure (with free PR6 backlink)
6. Backlinks-Quality or Quantity Better? (with free PR7 backlink)
7. Get Backlinks From Blog Commenting-An Easier Way (with free PR4 backlink)
8. Why EDU Links Are A Must Have (free free PR4 .edu backlink)
9. here’s 2 free .edu links for you
...and every newsletter comes with a free high PR (pr4-PR8) with instructions on how to put your links.