The Easiest Way To Get Free Unique Articles For Your Blog
If you’re a new online marketer and learning how to write articles the proper way, don’t let this post confuse you if it appears to go against all conventional wisdom. In the early days of Internet Marketing writing articles seemed totally manual; it’s laborious, tedious and totally unproductive. It was also the only way we knew how then.
Well fast forward to today the day you’re going to find out one great plugin that I’ve discovered that makes writing articles much easier. Incidentally this free stuff that I’m getting today is worth at least $19 per month – that’s exactly what I was paying to BlogProfitz a couple of years back to get similar service. So whoever says free stuff is not quality stuff probably has some serious thinking to do.
What does this plugin do:
1. The script comes from the well respected ‘Unique Article Wizard‘ and it allows you to choose how many articles you require daily for your blog or niche site. You can set it to receive directly and automatically into your blog or you can approve it before posting.
2. You can select the categories for which you want these articles to be based on the categories you have created for your blog. That’s how you get real targeted content.
3. For full details read from the plugin page
1. Is this considered unique content? Well yes and no. Any article you received has been used before – but in a different version. All of these articles sent are spun versions so in Google’s eyes they are still unique. Clever little devil.
2. You can use this on any WordPress site. Go to their website and read the directions on how to setup. Its very simple.
3. Someone who recommended this plugin to me had this to say:
“Most of the sites I used this on moved up in rank. Google likes new content and this content is original in their eyes. I have one site that was gone in Google’s eyes. I put this on to see what happens and after 30+ articles, it reappeared #8 first page. I had another site that was sitting at #6 – #8 forever no matter what I did for backlinking. I put this on and its #2….”
Well this feedback is just from one happy person but it’s no harm just using it and see if it works for you. Test it on a site that you have lost all your confidence in, in terms of traffic, ranking etc and see if it helps.
4. Never set it to automatically approve for posting into your blog. You do want to review each article as it comes as a few are not so good- it does not take long to do this anyway. Most are decent articles. I set it to 1 or 2 a day. Most of them I approve but a few of them get the chop.
What do I use it for?
1. That’s the part where I contend we are better off using automation now than years ago when there was non. The spun article is never as good as the human edited article. But for niche marketing it’s a perfect solution if like me you are building lots of micro niche adsense sites for example. Having 15 niche sites is slowly but surely taking its toil on me although I have more static sites than wordpress blogs. Still it’s going to ease up my work schedule quite a bit.
2. Most of my niche sites are on everyday products that people shop for so this is going to be perfect for my use. I’ll spend lesser time and money writing regular updates on them.
So do you still want to learn how to write articles to get unique content the old way?