Discover a Simple Trick on Free PLR Articles For Internet Business
If like me, you have been doing Internet Home Business for some time, I bet you probably have some PLR articles lying around. Yes probably abandoned, forgotten and collecting cyber dust or cyber cobweb in your computer? Well why don’t you start to make good use of it for your home business blog, niche marketing or whatever you do that requires article writing?
Although on some occasions you buy PLR articles, most time you can get them for free. But most people used them only for a short while and stopped. Why? Well it’s too tedious even to just publish them even if you know they can provide useful resource to benefit your home business. But here is a good tip I’m going to share with you that I have been using. You can even automate the process – well sort of.
How Should You Use PLR articles on your blog?
Now as you know I create lots of micro niche websites and I write quite a bit to update the content of these websites. I used a lot of information from these free PLR articles, although I don’t use them “as is” – I rewrite them. You must know these same articles have been used by hundreds of people as they published on their websites. You won’t get into trouble with Google for putting content on your blog that has been published elsewhere, as we know this is a myth.However you won’t get much benefit either because your content is deemed as not unique. Moreover you lose Google’s trust in your website when you do this. That’s possibly a greater sin for us Internet Marketers don’t you think?
How I used Free PLR articles for my niche websites
Step 1 – Go search for your free PLR articles. Simply go to Google and do a search for ‘your keyword + PLR’
Step 2. Sign in to your Blogger Blog and go to ‘New Post’
Step 3. Copy and paste your PLR article and use the title and body exactly “as is” for the time being. Don’t publish yet.
Step 3. Go to ‘Post Options’ at the bottom of the page. Under ‘Post date and time’, click ‘Schedule at’ and put a later date
Step 4. Now this is the step that requires some work from you. Rewrite your post title and body text to make it unique. You can choose to do this work anytime before your published date.
Step 5. Your scheduled posts get published at your scheduled dates automatically and run like clockwork.
Does this method work?
Yes absolutely. But only if you are a little disciplined and try to follow a fixed routine like re-writing your PLR articles daily, weekly, monthly and setting your scheduled dates to suit this time frame. Try to find what’s best for you that works and stick to a routine.
Why I used this method
- Well I have 20 niche sites and free PLR articles provide a good resource for my sites as I need to increase content and update them regularly.
- For some of my niche sites, just re-writing them is quite easy as the topics are usually simple as I target mostly product niches. It’s a lot easier than rewriting contents for ‘Internet Marketing’, ‘How to make money blogging’ that kind of stuff.
- Because Google owns Blogger – that’s a good reason
- I used it for good link building for all my niche sites
- Using a blogger blog is one of the link wheels people usually used for building very powerful link structure for their sites. You can read up more on how to create a link wheel from a good friend of mine, Alan Mater from his post: “How To Get Backlinks To My Blog Posts Resulting in Sales“
Using free PLR articles can serve your home business well if you learn how to do it right. Working at home takes a lot of your time as your Internet Business grows so learning a thing or two about automating your processes can really help.