Discover 1 Easy Google Keyword Research Trick
Here’s one quick and easy Google Keyword Research Tip for you if you are looking for profitable keywords.
This month marks my first anniversary date of my XFactor micro niche adsense project so I thought I’ll write a few short posts over the next one month on this topic. I like to think that anyone who is either making money blogging or other Internet Marketing ventures do keyword research quite a bit. It’s just a question of time before you want to buy a new domain to create another blog or website.
When I was starting out on keyword research a long time ago, I was often left frustrated after much time and effort was spent on searching for the keywords. Why? Well because 95 percent of these times, while going to Godaddy to try to buy my domain with these exact keyword phrase, all had been taken by some other people.
The lesson I learned then was that in keyword research, knowing which domains are available for purchase first is very important. Otherwise you will find yourself being unnecessarily unproductive having to repeat your keyword research all over again.
So how do you find out if the keyword phrases you have found have domains that are available? Well thankfully my Micro Niche Finder tells me just that for any keyword that I type in the tool. It lists available for .com, .org and .net which is essentially what I need anyway. But what if you do not have Micro Niche Finder?
1. Go to Adwords Keyword Tool
2. Type in your Keyword Phrase that you have in mind
3. Select the keywords result the tool gives you. You can chose the best ones with good CPC
4. Download and export to excel spreadsheet.
5. Your spreadsheet will contain a list of these keyword phrases. As an example if I type my keyword phase as “make money blogging” I would receive a long list of different suggested keyword phrases like:
|making money on blog|
|making money on blogs|
|blogging to make money|
|make money on blogging|
|simple ways to make money|
|make money in blogging|
|ideas for making money|
|easiest ways to make money|
|making money with blogs|
6. Go to Godaddy or whichever domain registrar you usually go to:
– Go to Domain Bulk Registration and key in your list of keywords.
– it should look like this:
7. Hitting the ‘Search’ button will now tell you which domains are available for your purchase.
8. You can now proceed to do your keyword Research.
Useful Articles on Keyword Research: