Blog Income – June 2010
Start Earning Online In The Next 30 min!
If you are looking to work from home and would like to start earning anywhere from $200 – $1500+ everyday then you would want to check out this offer and learn how you could soon be quitting your day job to work from home!
No Technical Skills Required, Anyone Can Join! Get The My Home Wealth System Today!
I don’t publish my blog income regularly like some bloggers do, although I used to a long time ago. This month, June however is somewhat special as it is the half year mark. For marketers and bloggers alike, you may have done your goal setting at the beginning of the year and June is a good time as any to take stock of where you are today and what changes you can make to achieve your 2010 goals.
June also was quite an eventful month for me as it was then that I quit my day job. Well here’s the highlights of my blog income for June 2010:
Blog Income -Jun 2010
- Blogging/Internet Marketing Services – $326.31
- Google Adsense (exclusively from XFactor’s Micro Niche Adsense Techniques) – $225.88
- Angela Edward’s Backlink Building Program – $67.50
- X-Site Pro2 ($49.25)
- Blog Advertising ($152.66)
- Total income earned during June ‘10: $821.53. Some observations and actions to take in Jul-Dec 2010:
1. Google adsense continues to be my best affiliate program although June wasn’t my best month (May was). It just reaffirms what I had believed in XFactor’s Micro Niche Adsense Mini Websites from the day I started using these adsense techniques. My niche sites total just 12, something I am not so proud of. I should be doing more! But now that I have lots of time I am picking up the momentum and will be creating more of them. I guess I was a little sidetracked due to the recent scare of Google clamping down on MFA sites. I spent some time adding more pages to many of my sites.
2. I have published more than 300 posts on Affiliate Marketing and have always been preaching about programs that pay you residual income or passive income and Angela Edward’s Backlink Program is a perfect example. I practically do nothing to earn this income and I expect July’s passive income to be even more because there were many sign-ups lately.
3. My blog advertising income was a real surprise. I had once thought that banner ads were no longer as hot as they used to be but now I’m not so sure. Perhaps there is still some hope. The secret behind this good showing? It’s good communication, service with a smile, good support, good delivery. I mean it, all this happened to clinch the few ads on this blog for June. Because I was full time on my home business blog, every email that comes in gets my mental priority check. If it requires an answer from me relating to a possible product sale or blog advertising, I respond within 10 minutes. I figured since I have so much time to spare, I could do this. All I did was install Google talk and I’m alerted on every new mail in a small window on my computer while I’m working on other things.