Blog Income-December 2009
December month seems to be pretty quiet because of the Christmas and New Year holidays. I guess people didn’t have much time to be online and that’s understandable. Noticeably my adsense profit fell from $104 (last month) to $77 because of this and also the dreaded Google Sandbox. Oh well I just have to work harder and set up more Micro Niche Adsense Websites.
- Blogging Services – $128.00
- Micro Niche Adsense Course-XFactor – $92.40
- Google Adsense – $77.00
- Angela Edward’s Backlink Building Program – $72.15
- Micro Niche Finder – $37.43 (Clickbank)
- Host4Profit/Hostgator (Reseller) – $60.00
- Amazon Affiliate ($6.74)
- Squidoo ($1.13)
Total income earned during December ‘09: $474.85. Some observations and actions to take in Jan:
- 2 newly created Micro Niche Adsense Mini Websites making my total adsense sites to 8. This month I failed to cross over the $100 adsense earnings like in November mainly because of the holidays and that 3 of my new sites went into the Google Sandbox. But I’m still pleased my Xfactor’s adsense sites have contributed 60% of the $77.00 Adsense income. The rest came from this blog and my homepage. Looking at percentage and not the dollars does put things into perspective as they are now the main contributor for my adsense earnings. It does give me more incentive to create more niche sites.
- Again Angela Edward’s Backlink Program still delivers in terms of getting some passive income as backlink building is something you cannot stop even with 2 holidays. Most of the subscribers keep the subscription mainly because this program is helping them. It looks like I should focus a little more time to get more subscribers and grow this income a bit.